School Plan

The main part of our school building was opened in 1834. It has been well-adapted to meet modern educational needs. We now have 2 classrooms, an all-purpose hall, kitchen, staff room, office and IT suite. As well as a playground and play house, we have an excellent fitness trail and football pitch (courtsey of Mr John Common).

Please click here to see a plan of our school and grounds.